Friday 28 January 2011

PLANNING: Photo shoot

Day and Time: January 25th, 19.00. This is the best time as I am not at school and my model is available.

Setting: My bedroom. It is a comfortable and relaxed environment with lots of space to take pictures against a plain background.

Model: Andlyn. The main reason I chose her was because it is convenient and she will feel comfortable as she is my sister.

Costumes and Makeup: Natural but with dark eye makeup. She will be modelling in two different outfits, both casual, however one more casual than the other.

Props: My bed, and my mirror. I have decided to take one shot where she is looking in to the mirror and you can see her reflection.

Average time for makeup and costumes: 1 hour

Average time for photo shoot: 1 hour

No comments:

Post a Comment